To our Valued Patients:
To support national efforts and Governor Little’s Mandated stay home policy, to fight the COVID-19 pandemic, our practice is taking the following steps to help assure your health and well-being and that of our community:
· We are following directives from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to limit patient and staff exposure to this virus.
· Your health, and the health of our dedicated staff, matters to us, so going forward we will suspend all non-emergency care for THREE weeks.
· Patients will be seen only for urgent and emergency dental needs.
We will contact you soon to reschedule routine hygiene appointments. If you are already scheduled for an urgent issue, we will contact you the day before your appointment to discuss your health status, health screening protocols and confirm whether the appointment should be kept. Of course, please call us right away if you have a dental emergency or need immediate care.
The safety and well-being of our patients continues to be our primary concern. We will continue to monitor the status of COVID-19 nationally and within our community and keep you up to date regarding our plans to reopen for business as usual.
I urge you to contact us if you have any questions or concerns. We can be reached during our regular business hours by phone at 208-922-5111, or after hours at 208-350-1962 or by email to email@example.com and will respond as soon as we can.
Swan Falls Family Dentistry
DENTAL EMERGENCIES INCLUDE:
· Uncontrolled bleeding
· Trauma that compromises the patient’s airway
URGENT DENTAL CARE:
· Severe dental pain
· Third-molar pain
· Dry socket
· Tooth fracture resulting in pain
· Dental trauma
· Dental treatment required prior to critical medical procedures
· Final crown/bridge cementation